Here’s How Plants Help To Benefit Your Home & Work Environments
- Plants lower stress and enhance productivity by 12%
- Plants attract and retain select employees
- Plants absorb sound and create a soothing environment
- Plants boost comfort levels and reduce operations & maintenance costs
- Plants improve your corporate image
- Plant filled rooms contain 50%-60% fewer airborne molds & bacteria
- Plants remove indoor pollution naturally
- Plants reduce humidity by 30-60%
- Plants can lower heating and cooling costs by 20%
In business, your most valuable and costly assets are people. In terms of cost per square foot, your personnel asset is 10 times the building operating cost and nearly 100 times the cost of energy. It helps your business save money and down time by taking all steps necessary to ensure the health and well being of your employees.
In your home, live plants are beneficial not only because they help to clean the air but they also provide a comfortable, stress relief environment and nurturing space for your daily life. Your home is your sanctuary, your special place to unwind, relax in comfort, surrounded by the company of family and friends. You’ll discover that interior plantscaping will enhance the status and comfort of your home while giving you a calm, safe retreat so you can recharge for the next day’s activities.
Interior plants are vital to any environment that aims to be healthy, supportive, and sustainable.
For more information about clean air see: Green Plants For Green Buildings
Contact Us Today For Your Free Consultation