What would you say if someone told you that you could add beauty and health benefits to your space, with little effort on your part? Wouldn’t you jump at the idea? Of course, you would! That’s exactly the goal of interior
- Cleaner air–plants are natural air purifiers, processing the toxins in the air and putting out clean CO
- Mood boosters–having a space with plants promotes a good vibe for any space
- Mold reduction–plants can naturally decrease harmful mold
Increased sales–in a retail space, plants have been shown to encourage sales
- Increased productivity–when plants are used in the workspace, employees have a reprieve from technology, allowing them to reset and recharge
- Employee retention–employees that work in a biodiverse environment tend to be happier, leading to employee retention
- Cost effective–with the right plants, a bold visual impact can be achieved more economically than with new furniture or architectural elements
- Adds curb appeal–in temperate climates, potted plants and trees can completely revive a tired exterior
Knowing what plants work in your space is overwhelming. There are so many options to choose from, and ongoing maintenance can be daunting. That’s where an interior plantscaping company comes in. With years of experience with not only maintaining healthy plants but the design eye to know where to place them, our designers and technicians take the guesswork out of it for you.
Getting started is easy. Our design consultants will come out and evaluate your space–lighting, plant preferences, space available, and overall aesthetic. They will design a plan that works for you, whether that means living plants in a variety of vibrantly colored or neutral planters, a living wall, or replica plants, and implement that plan. After the design is complete, our technicians will make sure that your investment is well maintained by cultivating your installations to keep them looking fresh and healthy.
Plantscaping isn’t just our name; it’s our passion. If you want to add a pop of color and a feeling of serenity, our plant experts know what you need and how to take care of it. Your employees and clients will feel the difference as well as see it. But don’t struggle with design and care yourself–lean on our years of experience. Let us do the hauling and planting while you enjoy the benefits. For ideas and examples of what interior plantscaping can do for your home, office or corporate headquarters, explore GreenPlantsForGreenBuildings.org for examples. And when you’re ready to feel great in your space, call a professional!